Business Coaching and Consulting
Red Zebra Coaching works with business leaders, entrepreneurs, and teams to see opportunities in uncertainty. We work with you to:
- Understand your current situation
- Develop a strategy road map
- Identify resources needed and timeline for implementation
- Execute the plan
- Actively monitor milestones, timelines, and KPI’s
- Ensure accountability
When the plan is complete, so is your coaching project. As business owners, we detest coaching dependency. (It’s an all too common practice.) We want to see you continue to succeed long after we depart.
Our executive coaching clients range from sole proprietors, to high-level executives, to start-up entrepreneurs. Some clients hire us to act as a safe, non-biased sounding board for business ideas. Others work with us to grow and/or deepen their leadership skills. Others hire us to get them to a defined goal.
Our approach to executive coaching looks like:
- One-on-one coaching meetings (via phone or Zoom)
- Highly interactive sessions, completely tailored to the goals of the individual
- During sessions, the coach presents concepts to the client. The client then practices the skill between sessions and refines the skills with the coach in subsequent sessions
- Coach ensures accountability
Again, our objective is to get you to your goal – not create dependence. We focus on skill transfer, application, and accountability in our sessions. We’ve found this approach yields the greatest results for our clients.