Business Coaching and Consulting
Red Zebra Coaching works with business leaders, executive teams and entrepreneurs to understand their growth goals and develop growth road maps that realize their vision. Our typical engagements look like:
- Clearly defining project goals
- Working collaboratively to develop a growth road map
- Identifying resources needed and timeline for implementation
- Executing the plan
- Actively monitoring milestones, timelines and KPI’s
- Ensuring accountability
When the plan is complete, so is your coaching project. As business owners, we detest coaching dependency. (It’s an all too common practice.) We want to see you continue to succeed long after we depart.
Our executive coaching clients range from high level executives to start up entrepreneurs. Some clients hire us to grow and/or deepen their leadership skills. Others hire us to get them to a defined growth goal or to act as a sounding board for new ideas.
At the outset of an engagement, we work with each client to determine his or her end goal and then create a coaching road map. Our Executive Coaching Engagements look like:
- One-on-one coaching meetings (in person, over the phone or video call)
- Sessions are highly interactive and completely tailored to the goals of the individual
- During sessions, the coach presents concepts to the client. The client then practices the skill between sessions and refines the skills with the coach in subsequent sessions
- Coach ensures accountability
Again, our objective is to get you to your goal – not create dependence. We focus on skill transfer, application and accountability in our sessions. We’ve found this approach yields the greatest results for our clients.